Prairie 360 Belt Light Bypass with KEBC and Hole Cover Kit
- 2002-2006 Prairie 360 and any model with 5 pin gray & black connectors under the gas tank
- **Please note that if you have a 2007 model & up that you do not need the Belt Light Bypass (unless your vehicle has a 5 pin connector)**
- Replaces OEM part number 41085-0003
- Prairie 360 Belt Light Bypass Kit
- KEBC Delete Wire Harness
- Aluminum Hole Cover Kit
- 6 Pin Connector Plug
- Get your Prairie 360 out of limp mode once and for all!
- Our Prairie 360 Belt Light Bypass Kit replaces the OEM belt light switch.
- The KEBC Delete with Hole Cover Combo allows you to remove your Kawasaki Engine Brake Control (KEBC). Your engine will perform normally and you will no longer go into limp mode again!
- Aluminum hole cover kit replaces the KEBC actuator housing to prevent any intake of water or mud.
- Plug and Play design allows for easy installation. Once installed you can choose to leave your KEBC actuator on your vehicle, or remove it altogether. Check out our installation video below for step by step instructions. CLICK HERE for printable Installation Instructions!
Free Shipping to anywhere in USA.
We accept Pay Pal and All Major Credit Cards.