KEBC Delete with Hole Cover Kit
- All Brute Force / KVF / Prairie / 2004 Suzuki Twin Peaks LT-V700F / 2004-2006 Arctic Cat 650 V-2
- Replaces OEM part numbers 16172-0017 & 16172-0019
- KEBC Delete Wire Harness
- 6 Pin Connector Plug
- Aluminum Hole Cover Kit
- Belt Switch Bypass
- Our KEBC Delete with Hole Cover Combo allows you to remove your Kawasaki Engine Brake Control (KEBC). Your engine will perform normally and you will no longer go into limp mode again!
- Plug and Play design allows for easy installation. Once installed you can choose to leave your KEBC actuator on your vehicle, or remove it altogether.
- Aluminum hole cover kit replaces the KEBC actuator housing to prevent any intake of water or mud.
- This kit is also a must have for your display lights to function properly with any of our manual conversion kits! Without it, your display lights will not function.
- Our Belt Switch Bypass Kit is now included with this kit for FREE!
- This will bypass the belt switch which is a common failure point and puts your ATV in limp mode. No more limp mode!
- Simply take your seat off, find the 4wd control box, plug our adapter into the 4wd control box and then plug the original OEM connector into our adapter. Done! On 2012 and newer Brute Force the 4WD control box is located under the front fender plastics.
Free Shipping to anywhere in USA.
We accept Pay Pal and All Major Credit Cards.