Arctic Cat Belt Clutch Servo Delete Kit
- All Brute Force / Prairie / 2004 Suzuki Twin Peaks LT-V700F / 2004-2006 Arctic Cat 650 V-2
- KEBC Delete Wire Harness
- 6 Pin Connector Plug
- Aluminum Hole Cover Kit
- Belt Switch Bypass
- Our Arctic Cat Belt Clutch Servo Delete Kit (More commonly referred to as our KEBC Delete Kit) allows you to remove your engine brake control. Your engine will perform normally and you will no longer go into limp mode again!
- Replaces 3201-466 and 3201-430
- Plug and Play design allows for easy installation. Once installed you can choose to leave your belt clutch servo actuator on your vehicle, or remove it altogether.
- Aluminum hole cover kit replaces the actuator housing to prevent any intake of water or mud.
- This kit is also a must have for your display lights to function properly with any of our manual conversion kits! Without it, your display lights will not function.
- Our Belt Switch Bypass Kit is now included with this kit for FREE!
- This will bypass the belt switch which is a common failure point and puts your ATV in limp mode. No more limp mode!
- Simply take your seat off, find the 4wd control box, plug our adapter into the 4wd control box and then plug the original OEM connector into our adapter. Done!